In recent years. A large number of diesel generator sets are equipped on newly-built air-conditioning generator cars. With the increase of applications, the fire danger caused by them is gradually increasing. Therefore, the most urgent task is to carefully find and analyze the fire hazards existing in the diesel generators of power generators in combination with the use, maintenance and use of the situation, and put forward preventive measures.
Potential fire hazards in diesel generators
(1) Long-term accumulation of fuel leaked from various pipes of the body is prone to smoke and fire at high temperatures.
(2) The quality of the high-pressure oil pipe and the fittings of the oil pipe are not good, which may cause the fuel to be sprayed outward to the high-temperature turbocharger or the exhaust pipe.
(3) Fires caused by abraded short circuits or loose wiring may ignite high temperature atomized fuel.
(4) Incorrect adjustment of the intake valve, exhaust valve, and fuel injection advance angle of the diesel engine, the joint between the cylinder head and the body or the exhaust pipe is not tight, which can cause high temperature and high pressure fuel to not be completely burned in the cylinder, and the joint is injected Combustion and fire.
Preventive measures and recommendations
(1) When dealing with diesel engine faults, put cotton yarn on the dripping place and wipe the residual oil on the body in time to completely eliminate the oil leakage and oil leakage;
(2) Disassemble and inspect the exhaust pipe protective cover every month, and clean the residual oil scale and make a record;
(3) When the unit is overhauled, the gaskets of the exhaust pipe and the cylinder head must be replaced with 121 gaskets, and the maintenance process must be strictly implemented to achieve the specified torque;
(4) Renovation of the exhaust pipe protective cover. The material is made of stainless steel inside and outside, and heat insulation material in the middle to prevent oil from accumulating and easy to clean.
(5) Regularly check and adjust the valve clearance and injection advance angle to make it meet the standard value;
(6) Strengthen the inspection and regular use of computer room inspections and fire alarms;
(7) Eliminate violations of operating regulations such as not unloading and stopping, not idling after startup, and direct power supply.